Brilliant Solar Lights

Perfect Solar Lights Solution for Solar Landscape Lights & Solar Garden Lights
Sparkle Your Creativity with many Good Articles on
Solar Lights & Environment Conservation here

Make a carbon-free future with a billion act of greens by Earth Day 2010

As a partner of the Earth Day Network, keeping myself update on the Earth Day announcement is part and parcel of my awareness towards going green in my life.  There is one interesting articles on the 40th Anniversary Earth Day 2010 that will fall on 22 April 2010.  I've extracted 2 paragraphs that summarize the key message as shown below:

"Earth Day has the power to bring about historic advances in climate policy, renewable energy and green jobs and catalyze millions who make personal commitments to sustainability - A Billion Acts of Green™ – mobilizing the power of people to create change by taking small steps in our homes, our schools and our businesses that add up to an enormous collective action.


Earth Day 40 is a pivotal opportunity for people, corporations, and governments to join together to create a global green economy. Our coordinated efforts now will be recognized by future generations as a turning point."


Personally I'm touched by the above wordings.  However I'm also wondering how many of us are moved by these important messages that aims to project the potential of a massive collective action to turn our ailing environment around that can be seen as a "turning point" for our future generation.  Are you willing to contribute toward the billion acts of Green?  The answer is not really a choice but an obligation for all of us whose live depends on this Mother Earth.


For me, I will organize environment cleaning activities with my family members and friends to contribute to the Billion Acts of Green.  I will also reduce the use of electricity to prevent more emission of carbon compound to our air from continual combustion of fuel.  I'll use recycle paper through the whole day just to save a few trees.  If everyone of us can do it, million of trees can be preserved and we will enjoy more fresh air. I'll use of solar lights to light up my indoor surrounding at night. This lists will continue to grow and will be fulfilled on the Earth Day 2010.


Share with me your thought about how you would contribute to Billions of Act of Green.  With your permission, I shall publish all these acts on a special website as well as twitter to prompt more people to accept these acts and start to take actions too.

Blogs Directory

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who Am I



Hi, Paul here. Welcome to my blog on solar lights. As an Earth Day Network Partner, promoting green movement is my key motivation to invest in solar technology and I strongly believe that our Mother Earth needs this technology in order to survive the future decades and centuries. Join me to get this technology in motion and contribute billions act of green.

How to go green in home landscape with solar lights



Review 6 key areas in home landscape to go green effectively with solar lights

About this blog:

Go Green with solar landscape and home lighting from an amazingly large selection of Solar Lights at BrillantSolarLights.com. Here you will find your perfect outdoor solar lights solution and designs ranging from Solar Pole Lights, Solar Spot Lights, Animal Solar Lights, Solar String Lights, Solar Lantern, Garden Gnomes, Solar Pathway Lights, Solar Floating Lights and other solar products. With little or no maintenance, our solar lights are a perfect addition to your home and garden.

Labels