Brilliant Solar Lights

Perfect Solar Lights Solution for Solar Landscape Lights & Solar Garden Lights
Sparkle Your Creativity with many Good Articles on
Solar Lights & Environment Conservation here

Customer service dismay - my true experience

Excellent Customer service is always in my blood. This is really part of me as I've encountered an unforgettable dismay customer service experience in the past and recalling it really boils up my blood. I don't wish any of my customer to go through the same experience and I would ensure it will never happen.

I was attracted to a China website to purchase PS3 set due to its low price offer. After placing order, I did not receive any email confirmation. I have to ask for their response via email and they provide the payment Telegraphy Transmit (TT) detail. Once TT was done, they did not update me on any status and again I've to initiate a query. They respond 1 week later that money was transferred successfully and has arranged for shipped that they claim will take 45 days to ship. After 45 days, I did not receive any goods. So I trigger another query on the delivery and get no response for more than a week. Then they claim that freight forwarder have sent the goods wrongly to another country and still tracing back the items. They promised to update me once the goods has been found. After that reply, they never response to my further email and I've to given up on them totally.

It's a horrible experience for me. This is a true scapegoat among the online store and my own customer has also shared the same worry when dealing to supplier who undercut you with poor follow-up response after order. I vowed not to let my customer suffer like what I had and they only deserve my best attention for every stage of the ordering till delivery. Brilliant Solar Lights online store has received numerous testimonial on complimenting our high quality of customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who Am I



Hi, Paul here. Welcome to my blog on solar lights. As an Earth Day Network Partner, promoting green movement is my key motivation to invest in solar technology and I strongly believe that our Mother Earth needs this technology in order to survive the future decades and centuries. Join me to get this technology in motion and contribute billions act of green.

How to go green in home landscape with solar lights



Review 6 key areas in home landscape to go green effectively with solar lights

About this blog:

Go Green with solar landscape and home lighting from an amazingly large selection of Solar Lights at BrillantSolarLights.com. Here you will find your perfect outdoor solar lights solution and designs ranging from Solar Pole Lights, Solar Spot Lights, Animal Solar Lights, Solar String Lights, Solar Lantern, Garden Gnomes, Solar Pathway Lights, Solar Floating Lights and other solar products. With little or no maintenance, our solar lights are a perfect addition to your home and garden.

Labels